Tuesday, December 11, 2007

oops

last nite, i read the entire book that i had to read for today's exam--i had the entire semester to read it! anyway, even though i procrastinated, i was feeling pretty confident that my cramming abilities last nite and this morning had paid off. halfway into my exam i remembered that it was an accumulative exam as opposed to only covering the last section of the semester. whoops, missed a mere 50% of studying material. not so confident anymore :\

on a happier note, i broke away from my job that i so rarely attend. i felt like it was dishonest on my part to have that job keep me on the schedule because i "could come in from time-to-time" when in reality i NEVER came in. so on Saturday i asked if they could permanently take me off the schedule... sad. i didn't really tell anyone about that and was concerned that my dad would be disappointed that i let a job go.

when i came into my other job on Sunday to study, my boss asked me if i'd like to be promoted. so i start training for that next week. i just thought the timing on those two things were pretty interesting. God is always keeping me guessing.

----------------
Listening to: Lovedrug - Salt Of The Earth

No comments: