Friday, January 4, 2008

ohhh EIGHT

a big part of my past year was realizing that I can trust God with everything. oh my goodness, i am so fortunate/lucky/blessed to have such an amazing friend. to see her trust God with her heart over the years has been so encouraging for me to witness. if everyone around her was in complete opposition, her beliefs are so constant and unwaivering because her Foundation is constant and unwaivering.

i'm not a fan of deeming these "New Year's resolutions," resolutions possess the tendency to break. rather, my timeless hopes are that i will never stop learning, always embrace epiphanies, and remain in the Word.

and darn it, that's my wish for you as well.

sorry for being short and sweet with this... confession: i backspaced 75% of this entry. can't be too transparent now, where would the fun in that be? :)

----------------
Listening to: Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism

No comments: