Wednesday, April 2, 2008

fly

Most recent email from my professor:
I am trying to send this important article as an attachment. If it does not "fly," I will try resending it another way. Try to read it asap.

1. "fly"... hahahaha
2. That is one generous article. He just sent me a 17-page novel in .doc form. That certainly does not "fly."


Friday night I was thinking to myself, I wonder if my favorite band is done with their tour yet and is playing anywhere else in the near future. Then I see their next gig is a free show at the Breslin Center in East Lansing, MI. What?! How did I not know about that sooner. Here's a picture I took (from our 5th row seats) before the concert-halting moshing started. At one point, my hand was 3 inches from Stephen's hand... for some reason it was vital that I was able to touch it Monday night.


----------------
Now playing: Anberlin - Naïve Orleans (Acoustic)

No comments: