Monday, October 6, 2008

happy happy

My life has been going 100 miles per hour lately and I feel like I always have something to do. It's a really cool feeling to know that I'm not wasting my time, but I'm definitely feeling that I need to be more intentional about taking time out for myself.

Today I heard the best news I've heard in a long time. My uncle and his family that have been living in Kiev, Ukraine for the past 6 years are officially moving back to the United States! It has been up in the air for awhile as he has been seeking the optimal school for his doctorate. He decided 100% on coming to Michigan State and moving into a house about 10 minutes away from mine. I'm crazy about those Ukrainian cousins of mine and they're finally gonna live here!!(There's a picture of me and those blondie cousins playing for one of my profile pictures.)

----------------
Now playing: Secondhand Serenade - Half Alive
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What were they doing in Kiev? My brother and his family lived there for 10 years. They just moved back to the states about 2 years ago. There aren't very many English speaking ppl over there - wondering if they would know each other...

sara d said...

Wow, that's really cool that your brother lived there too. He worked for the CIA then for the Ukraine government.