Sunday, March 25, 2007

day recap

darn! i forgot to make a lengthy, meaningful post for today...

well, 4 hours of churchtime in one day and i can't even say that i'm full. had a really good family get-together for Leo's birthday. i love Leo, what a good kid. got some good talks in with the fam :)

hopefully next sunday (if i dont go to bed at 4am), i could possibly attend I.H.M. at 7am with the gram cracka. that would be sweet because i can tell she's excited that i've been toying with attending masses more regularly. ooh, that reminds me that i saw my classmate with her daughter at st. john's. oh my goodness, her little kindergartener is the sweetest thing ever. maybe we'll talk about that in orgo tomorrow, haha.

oh shoot, i also had a really good lunch outing with britt and shanda after church. i could have possibly had the most amazing sandwich i have ever had in my lifetime--and that is saying a lot! i'm not 100% sure if talking to britt and shanda about their current love situations is putting jealousy or happiness on my heart... i'm pretty sure it's happiness though. well, probably like 97.98321231342% happiness and 2.01678768658% jealousy. PROBABLY. dang, i'm such a math nerd. why did i drop stats again? oh yeah, because it sucks!

praaaiiissse the Lord, I saw the light
I saw the light, I saw the light
no more darkness, no more night
now I'm sooo happy, no sorrow in sight
praiiissse the Lord, I saw the light

No comments: