Thursday, May 3, 2007

her myspace

i was checking out my sister's myspace page. that beautiful girl is really getting good at creativity and graphic design in general. she is so talented in that she's such a creative writer with her poetry from time to time and has the gift of being able to say anything or tell anyone exactly what she thinks. she doesn't hold back.

her page has a section for her "shouts" to some people in her life... it begins with her best friend, then to her friend/ex-boyfriend (who she "can't ever stop loving"), then to our 'rents, then to some guy friend that i dont know... and i was thinking, gee, arent i a part of your life, too? ;)
and then finally at the bottom of her "shouts":
SARA:
Sara is my sissy. She's a big hero in my life because she's like "strict" gaurdian angel. Whenever she tells me bout something... she may think im just blowing off what she says, but dont worry, i truly think about things. I know this lady's got my back. She's showin' me that "Christian Life" Love you sis. =]

she makes me smile.

No comments: