Thursday, June 14, 2007

music makes me lose control

lately, i've been obsessed with British rock bands. they're amazing because the little accent gets me every time. makes me wanna watch The Holiday. i would give the band The Kooks an A+ as far as being a good Brit band... my favorite of their songs is "Naive" because it's so sweet and addictive. also, i really like the cover of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy," as well as all of their other session songs.
there's not a whole lot of mainstream Christian Brit bands, but it would be awesome to find a good one.
ohhhh--and "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs is pretty good as well--in fact, Kaiser Chiefs are a new favorite too.

off topic: this sounds weird, but at my only two tables that i actually talked to at work tonite, God worked His way into our conversations without me initiating it. kinda cool. i like.

No comments: