Sunday, July 13, 2008

ay!

Being back in the U.S. came entirely too quickly. I think I could live in Mexico and be perfectly content. I love being entirely humbled by a language barrier and the slow-paced life in general there. I miss the kids so much.

However, God had Riverview's itinerary in Mexico planned exactly with my needs to see certain kids one more time, I loved that. And experiencing the last week in Mexico with the Riverview group was perfect. Everything was amazing, we had such a great group of people that were constantly leaving me in awe of everything that was happening through them. I love how many people's lives it changed and how lucky I am to be able to see that growth continue back at home.

I was pleasantly surprised two nights ago to be awoken by my sister that had driven from Tennessee to visit. My fourth nephew was born while I was in Mexico and he is now 1 month old as of yesterday. It's been so great taking care of him.

No comments: